USC has high performance computing(HPC) systems for our users:
- Leopard, x86_64 Linux Cluster with Intel Westmere processors.
- Lion, x86_64 Linux Blade-type Cluster with Intel Westmere-EP and Sandy-bridge processors.
- Eagle, x86_64 Linux Cluster with Intel Ivy-bridge processors.
- Cheetah, x86_64 Linux Cluster with Intel Nehalem processors.
- Tachyon, x86_64 Linux Cluster with Intel Nehalem processors.
- Dumbo, x86_64 Linux Cluster with Intel Haswell processors.
- Lustre, Parallel File System built with Lustre
- Backup, Back up user’s home directory
* Cheetah system is linked with PLSI(Partnership and Leadership for the nationwide Supercomputing Infrastructure). So, one who want to access cheetah system has to apply account via online. Web site is http://www.plsi.or.kr.